A1Tarps.com’s 10’ x 20’ x 8’ Greenhouse provides everything you need to grow your plants and to help them thrive no matter what the season or the weather.
The triple-layer, heat-bonded ripstop translucent ClearView cover has been designed specifically to help plants grow and to protect them. It provides enhanced light and is completely waterproof, allowing you to control your plants’ environment to their exact needs. The cover has been UV treated inside and out and includes fade blockers as well as anti-aging and antifungal agents to help it last.
The greenhouse features a tough, 1 3/8” steel frame with a DuPont thermoset baked-on powder-coated finish that guards against chipping, peeling rust and corrosion. ShelterLock stabilizers meanwhile ensure stability. The Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down square up the frame, while Ratchet Tite tension provides solid cover anchoring.
This package includes everything you need to erect your own greenhouse, including a double-zippered front door with vent, a rear panel with vent, bungee cords, polyethylene cover, steel frame, all accessories and step-by-step instructions.
- Sturdy 1-3/8" / 3,1 cm All steel frame.
- Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Patent Pending ShelterLock™ stabilizers ensures stability. Delivers a stable, more durable shelter.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail™ system locks down and squares up frame.
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning for solid cover anchoring.
- ClearView® Triple-layer, heat bonded rip-stop translucent cover
- ClearView® cover provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection and is 100% waterproof.
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents.
- (1) 10 x 20 x 8 ft. / 3 x 6,1 x 2,4 m All Steel Frame
- (1) Translucent polyethylene cover
- (1) Double zippered front door with vent
- (1) Rear panel with vent
- (2) Bungee Cords
- (8) Ratchet tie-downs
- 15" / 38,1 cm Auger anchors
- Complete hardware kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Total box weight: 147.9 lbs. (67,1 kg)
- 1 Box